Wednesday, October 21, 2009

During Holiday~

Arg. holiday... is people play time, relax.. ya i m now very happy, freely...
but i dun noe my heard.. a something make me hliday very sad...ar.. i found out is..
ScARe..

why scare? may b scare my result.. or i other tings i dun noe..
last few day i ask my parent.. mum da, if i get straight a in pmr, u will happy?
mum say.. lol..stupid question.. sure happy la.. dad also say ike tat.. then i tell them i not happy.. mum say u too hardworking wat la.. i forget d.. as i noe.. she say d.. not corct.. i wish de answer no come.. i hope theans is, wah.. good sons.. i noe u very painful to face this exam.. now holiday.. be relax.. it is simple.. CARING.. my parent hard do it.. dun noe is my parent shy or wat la.. may b they use other method to care me.. i cant blame them n say tat no caring..

haiz. atound 2 week le.. although play,but no happy.. but i learned patient.. haha
hope a nice day looking for me..

No comments:

Post a Comment